At Home of Guiding Hands, we recognize the unique stressors and challenges facing families who have a loved one with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
To meet the needs of our families and caregivers, Home of Guiding Hands (HGH) offers a broad range of counseling services including group, individual, and family therapy.
Counseling and Family Support Services
Who We Serve
- Youth, ages 13-18
- Individuals with developmental disabilities and their families
Who We Are
Services are provided by Registered Marriage and Family Interns who have extensive experience working with people with disabilities
What We Do
- We collaborate with you on specific life challenges and help to solve problems
- Low cost/sliding scale, confidential counseling services in East County
- Counseling for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Counseling for families with a member living with a developmental disability
- Individual counseling with youth and adults
- Couples and relationship counseling
- Family Therapy
- Parent Support Group (Click here for more information)
For more information on Counseling and Family Support Services at HGH
or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Lynn Scott, M.A. at (619) 938-2887 or Liane Wilson, M.A. at (619) 938-2889
Email at email@example.com
Si desea más información sobre apoyo psicológico, comuníquese con el departamento de apoyo psicológico y servicios familiares al (619) 938-2850.